To make your wedding a once-in-a-lifetime experience, you need a one-of-a-kind wedding planning team. At Mountain and Meadows, our talented and award-winning team is headed up by one of the top wedding planners, JoAnn Moore.
That’s not just lofty, baseless praise. JoAnn has the chops, certifications and awards to back up her claim to that status. She is:
- The only Certified Professional Wedding Consultant in Colorado, according to the Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants
- One of only four wedding consultants in Colorado who has earned a Master Bridal Consultant title from Association of Bridal Consultants
- One of only 70 Master Bridal Consultants in the world, as recognized by the Association of Bridal Consultants.
- One of only a few Certified Green Wedding Planners in Colorado, as recognized by the Wedding Planning Institute
- A recipient of Wedding Wire’s Brides Choice Award for 2010-2014
- The Knot’s Best of Weddings 2011, 2013, 2014 and 2016 award recipient.
- The Knot’s Hall of Fame 2016 award recipient.
- 2007 Wedding Planner of the Year, according to Rocky Mountain Bride Magazine.
- Finalist for the Vail Valley Success Awards 2009 Small Business of the Year Award
Her expertise and keen eye for detail have been featured in magazines like:
- The Knot Colorado Magazine
- Rocky Mountain Bride Magazine
- The Reign Magazine
- Vail Valley Wedding Guide
- Premier Bride Magazine
- Colorado Weddings Magazine
- Vail Valley Magazine
Known as the “wedding expert” to TV8 Vail viewers in Colorado, JoAnn has also been featured on American Bride TV.
JoAnn’s extensive training in wedding planning and consulting will make your wedding memorable and exceptional. Through her more than 30 years of experience planning weddings, private parties, corporate parties and town festivals, JoAnn has built strong relationships with the Rocky Mountain Region and Vail Valley’s top venues and vendors. She serves as the Colorado Chairperson for the Colorado Chapter of the ACPWC and is also a member of the Association of Bridal Consultants. Her wide network of professionals means clients of Mountains and Meadows can rely on a top team for their big day.
With a wealth of knowledge, experience and creativity, JoAnn and the Mountains and Meadows team transforms each client’s dreams into reality. From finding the perfect venue, selecting vendors and planning the event, JoAnn and the Mountains and Meadows team handle each detail with expertise and confidence.
Since 1981, JoAnn has helped brides and grooms create a wedding that fits their needs, style and budget. Most importantly, JoAnn’s expertise and experience means every client can enjoy their wedding day knowing every detail is covered.